Leaf and Leaf Premier Plans
Get comprehensive coverage, access to 24/7 telemedicine, exercise rewards, and financial help based on your income—for you and your family.
You have a choice of Leaf and Leaf Premier plans, so let us help you find the healthcare coverage you need at a price you can afford.
Learn more about your Healthfirst health plan options at a FREE information session in your neighborhood! Click here to find session dates, times, and locations. There is no obligation to enroll.
Need health insurance? Make sure to enroll before the Open Enrollment deadline.
Open Enrollment is the yearly period when people can enroll in a health insurance plan. Open Enrollment for 2019 begins on November 1, 2018 and ends December 15, 2018 for coverage starting January 1, 2019.
Let us help you find the health plan that fits your needs and budget. Just fill out the form below to learn more! Healthfirst offers plans with benefits such as:
- Low monthly premiums
- No referrals needed to see specialists in the Healthfirst network
- $0 preventive care and wellness visits
- Dental and vision coverage
- Prescription drug coverage and convenient mail-order prescription service available, with discounted 90-day supplies*
- Access to a large network of doctors and specialists at many of New York’s top hospitals
- 24/7 access to U.S. board-certified doctors through video chat or phone with Teladoc**
- Up to $400 in exercise rewards per member and up to $200 for covered spouses
- And more!
PLUS, you’ll have access to:
- Urgent care centers
- Healthfirst Community Offices throughout New York City and on Long Island
- Help in the language you speak. We can even come to your home to help you find a plan that’s right for you
Plans are offered by affiliates of Healthfirst, Inc. Plans contain exclusions and limitations.
*Some copay, premium, and additional costs may apply, based on income and plan type.
**Telemedicine isn’t a replacement for your Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP should always be your first choice for care and for regular visits.
To learn more about applying for health insurance, including Child Health Plus, Essential Plan, Qualified Health Plans, and Medicaid through NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace, visit www.nystateofhealth.ny.gov or call 1-855-355-5777.