Child Health Plus
Comprehensive, low-cost coverage for children under the age of 19, regardless of parents’ income.
Monthly premiums for as low as $0—get in touch today.
Get your child(ren) the healthcare coverage they need.
Enroll your child under the age of 19 in the Child Health Plus program offered by Healthfirst and get a monthly premium as low as $0 and a $0 deductible.
Your child will get access to benefits such as:
- Well-baby and well-child visits
- Vaccines and immunizations
- Dental, vision, and hearing care
- Hospital, emergency room, and urgent care visits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy
- Health screenings including lead screening, tuberculosis testing, and X-rays
- Lab and blood tests
- And more!
We have health plans your child may be able to enroll in any time during the year. Just fill out the form below to find out if your child is eligible!
PLUS, you’ll have access to:
- A large network of doctors and specialists at many of New York’s top hospitals
- Healthfirst Community Offices throughout New York City and on Long Island
- Help in the language you speak. We can even come to your home to help you find a plan that’s right for you.
To learn more about applying for health insurance, including Medicaid, Child Health Plus, Essential Plan, and Qualified Health Plans through NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace, visit www.nystateofhealth.ny.gov or
*Ratings are based on a five-star scale from indicators chosen by the New York State Department of Health and are published in its 2014 through 2018 publications of A Consumer's Guide to Medicaid Managed Care in NYC and on Long Island.
©2017 HF Management Services, LLC. INA19_21(b)
Plans are offered by affiliates of Healthfirst, Inc. Plans contain exclusions and limitations.