Did you miss the Obamacare deadline? We can help.
It’s not too late to get a 5-star rated health plan* that works as hard as you do! Even though 2015 Open Enrollment on NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace has ended, you can still get a qualified health plan.
How? There are two ways:
1. If you already filed your 2014 taxes and learned you have to pay a health insurance penalty, you may be able to sign up for a health plan during a Special Enrollment Period from March 1, 2015 until April 30, 2015.
2. If you’ve had a major life-changing event, called a Qualifying Life Event (QLE), you may be able to sign up for a health plan within 60 days of the event.
Examples of Qualifying Life Events include:
- - An income change
- - A family size change
- - Job loss or change
- - Marital status change (divorce, legal separation, marriage, annulment, death of spouse)
- - Becoming ineligible for Medicaid or Child Health Plus
- - Becoming a citizen
- - Expiration of COBRA
- - And more
Even if you haven’t filed your taxes or had a qualifying life event, you may still be able to get coverage. We have health plans you can enroll in any time during the year.
Just fill out the form to the right to learn more!
With a Healthfirst Leaf Premier Plan, you’re covered for:
- - Dental care**
- - Vision care**
- - Preventive/wellness care
- - Chronic disease management
- - Maternity care
- - Emergencies
- - Hospitalization
- - Prescriptions
- - Lab work
- - And more!
A Network of Thousands of Doctors
You have options! Choose from thousands of doctors and specialists at many of New York’s best hospitals.
Convenient Community Offices
Our offices are located throughout New York City and in Long Island, so you’re sure to find the help you need nearby.
We Make It Easy
Our representatives speak many languages, including Spanish, Russian, and Chinese. They’ll even come to your home to help you find a plan that’s right for you.
*2015 Quality Rating by NY State of Health, the official health plan marketplace.
**You must be enrolled in a Healthfirst Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze Leaf Premier Plan to have adult dental and adult vision benefits.