Healthfirst Total EPO Plans
Off-exchange health insurance plans for individuals and families, with comprehensive benefits that include dental and vision coverage as well as benefits outside of the deductible.
Available in Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze levels—get in touch to discuss which plan is right for you.
Designed for individuals and families looking for a flexible plan with comprehensive coverage.
Enroll now and SAVE MONEY! With the Healthfirst Total EPO plan, you’ll pay only a copay for prescriptions, urgent care, and more—the deductible does not apply to certain services.
You’ll also get benefits such as:
- $0 preventive care and wellness visits
- Dental and vision coverage
- Emergency care
- $0 copay for 24/7 access to doctors through video chat or phone with telemedicine provider Teladoc
- Coverage for acupuncture visits
- Up to $400 in exercise rewards for individuals and covered spouses
- And much more
Plus you’ll have access to:
- A large network of doctors and specialists at many of New York’s top hospitals
- Healthfirst Community Offices throughout New York City and on Long Island
- Help in the language you speak
The Healthfirst Total EPO plan is available outside of NY State of Health, The Official Health Plan Marketplace. If you do not qualify for subsidies or your immigration status may change, this plan might be right for you.
Interested in learning more? Get a quote and enroll today, or fill out the form below and we’ll contact you to answer your questions.
© 2017 HF Management Services, LLC HFIC0096-17: HFIC17_03(a)
Plans are offered by affiliates of Healthfirst, Inc. Plans contain exclusions and limitations.
You must apply within 60 days of a Qualifying Life Event.
You must be enrolled in a Healthfirst Total EPO Platinum, Gold, or Silver plan.
You must be enrolled in a Healthfirst Total EPO plan. Telemedicine isn’t a replacement for your Primary Care Provider (PCP). Your PCP should always be your first choice for care and for regular visits.